I hope you and your family have enjoyed your summer! I'm so excited to get back into the classroom and make music with our incredible string players!
At your earliest convenience, please complete the following items so that you're included in our email communication and your student is prepared for a successful year in orchestra.
- Fill out this electronic form so that we have your information for emails, etc.
- REVIEW Orchestra Handbook Policies
- ADD Concert Calendar Dates
- Essential Elements 2000 Book
- 6-7 grade - Book 2
- 8 grade - Book 3
- Parent may purchase books ($6) from local music stores/online/etc. or borrow a book from the school. Borrowed books may not be written in and must be replaced if lost/damaged. I highly recommend purchasing a book!
Please make sure your student has everything they need to be successful this year. Contact me immediately if you need any financial assistance obtaining any materials for class.
- Instrument with Horse Hair Bow
- Black 1 inch 3-Ring Binder or Music Folder
- Shoulder Rest (Violin & Viola)
- Rock Stop/End Pin Stopper (Cello & Bass)
- Cleaning cloth
- Wire Music Stand (For Home Practice Only)
- Student Name Clearly Labeled On All Materials
- Information about ordering uniform items will be announced soon - stay tuned!
- Sign up for text message notifications and reminders HERE!
- All families (even returning families) should sign up
- Simply enter your phone number to receive notifications.
- Our program's strength is rooted in AMAZING parent volunteers. Please consider volunteering your time and talent - every bit helps!
- Consider donating items to our classroom so that our Orchestra Boosters can use funds for sheet music, guest artists, instrument repair, and scholarships and financial assistance for families experiencing hardship.
Thank you for all you do to support our orchestra program! Every year, I am humbled and grateful for all you do to make our school orchestra program a rich and exciting learning environment for all students.