Our winter orchestra concert is right around the corner! Please read through this information with your student.
Derby Orchestra Winter Concert
Tues December 6th, 2016
(NOT Wed Dec 7)
ALL STUDENTS REPORT AT 6:00PM FOR TUNING
6th Grade: Seaholm Orchestra Room
7th Grade: Seaholm Choir Room
8th Grade: Seaholm Piano Lab
ALL CELLISTS AND BASSISTS: Report to the backstage area of the auditorium for tuning/instrument storage at 6:00PM
- White Derby Orchestra Polo
- Black Dress Pants (Please, no yoga pants/jeans/leggings)
- Black dress socks, black dress shoes
The Derby Orchestra Program is committed to supporting all students and providing access to a quality string music education. If you need any assistance obtaining these items, please contact Ms. Little by Friday November 25th.
Help celebrate the warmth of the holiday season and our incredible musicians!
6th Grade: Please bring a nut-free dessert or finger food
7th Grade: Please bring a nut-free dessert or finger food
8th Grade: Please bring water bottles, pop, juice and small cups
Parent Volunteers Needed!
We are always in need of parents to help with the following roles. Please email me if you're interested/available.
- Afterglow Set Up (arrive at 6:00PM)
- Afterglow Clean Up
- Grade Level Chaperones (monitor room during tuning/warm-up and sit with students in the audience to ensure appropriate concert behavior/safety)
Looking forward to celebrating all of the music making and learning in our classroom!